Transit $80,400 jobs
$97,190 a year
- Plans, manages, executes and controls one or multiple assigned infrastructure and engineering projects involving larger scope, risk, impact and sensitivity.
$97,190 a year
- Monitors a portfolio of infrastructure and engineering projects involving large scope, risk, impact and sensitivity.
- PMP certification is an asset.
$129,400 a year
- Acts as a member of the senior HR leadership team, providing input to development of over-arching human resources strategy for the enterprise, and sharing…
Wizcon Enterprises Ltd
Lower Mainland, BC
$32 - $57 an hour
- Must have means of reliable transportation to job sites (Sites are usually located near Skytrain stations and transit routes).
$99,134 a year
- Works with operations staff and engineers, participating in development and documentation of designs and related manuals to facilitate system operations related…
$111,040 a year
- Liaise with regulatory agencies as a Representative of TransLink on technical and safety issues relevant to public transit system safety.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.