Transit $80,400 jobs
- Acting as part of a team of professionals for the delivery, design, and documentation of project requirements for large transit, highway, water, and wastewater…
- 7 - 10 years’ progressive experience in Requirements Engineering and/or Quality Assurance and/or Software Design Engineering with significant experience in rail…
- Projects may include but be limited to transit infrastructure (light rail and heavy rail) to roadway infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for developing concept of operations and associated plans for rail and transit systems.
- The candidate will have experience in a range of rail and…
- Identify clients in Central Canada that have (or are likely to have) tunnel and trenchless needs.
- Work with Canada and US tunnel practice leadership and…
- Work in project teams for the delivery, design, and documentation of project requirements for large transit, highway, water and wastewater tunnels.
- Familiarity with rail transit industry standards, practices, and regulations.
- As well as supporting the rail & transit team on ongoing infrastructure projects,…
- A minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience in rail and transit projects.
- Development of new opportunities with rail and transit clients in Eastern Canada, and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.