Transit jobs in Surrey, BC
You refined by:
Select Field Services Inc. (SELECT)
$13.85 an hour
- This job is suited for anyone who is looking for a part-time opportunity and for those who have flexible working hours, do not have easy access to transit, and…
New Westminster, BC
- Such as stamps, lottery tickets and transit tickets.
- Our Pharmacy is looking for a pleasant and hardworking person to fill a part time customer service/ cashier…
- Our bright and spacious production studio is located in centrally located False Creek and a large portion of our staff bike, take transit or walk to work.
- The site is fully transit accessible at Canada Place.
- We are looking for security professionals to work at the Cruise Ship Terminal for the 2020 season.
Gosal & Company
- City Centre 2 is within walking distance to transit (bus and SkyTrain), coffee shops, and restaurants.
- Our very busy administrative law firm is seeking a detail…
Joan Palliser Domestic
- This position is intended to support a female health care student enabling daytime studies, care work experience and a safe and economical place to reside in…
$18 - $22 an hour
- Applicants with a vehicle are preferred but most of our work is transit accessible as well.
- We are looking for new members to join our team here at Viocity.
Starbucks Coffee Canada
$13.65 an hour
- Hiring for a Barista who can work all day parts.
- Please let us know what your availability will be.
- Shifts will be flexible depending on your availability.
North Shore Stress & Anxiety Clinic
North Vancouver, BC
$48,000 - $192,000 a year
- Our location has free parking nearby and is just steps away from the SeaBus terminal and a bus loop, making it easily accessible by car or public transit.
- Administer Transit Passes and Lottery Tickets programs (where applicable).
- You’ll experience them all at London Drugs.
- We currently have opportunities for:
Posted by: JUSTIN W.
- We live in Kitsilano, with easy transit access (99 B-line).
- I am looking for a Part-time Housekeeper to come over to our home 2-3 times/week.
- First Transit is looking for reliable HandyDART drivers in Vancouver/ Tri Cities area to safely transport our customers.
- Do y**ou like helping people?
$14 an hour
- Attend to transit and interline passengers;
- To provide all necessary and required passenger/customer services as contracted by the customer to include but not…
COBS Bread Semiahmoo or COBS Bread South Point Annex
$15 - $16 an hour
- You have your own transportation as your shifts will often start earlier than public transit is available.
- Great Place to Work® Certified*.
$21 - $22 an hour
- Assume security of cargo while in transit.
- 3|Sixty Secure Corp is currently accepting applications for the role of Secure Transport Driver in Vancouver,…
- Transit is close by (take the 601, C88 or C86)We are a very short drive from Richmond, Surrey and North delta.
- Starting wage depending on experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
A leader in providing mobility solutions, moving more than 350 million passengers annually.