Tourism $70,000 jobs
$38.15 - $44.62 an hour
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities to enhance tourism event delivery.
- Liaise with tourism businesses and organizations in Hamilton to establish on…
$86,000 - $103,000 a year
- Knowledge of the tourism industry, tourism operations and related legislation and regulations.
- This level of knowledge is commonly acquired through a diploma in…
$188,500 - $221,700 a year
- Inspiring research, learning, and entertainment that belong to all Canadians.
- The Director is the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible, under the…
- Responsible for managing the tourism budget.
- Develop and produce tourism marketing collateral.
- Research and develop proposals for tourism development funding.
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Travel expenses paid by employer.
- Staff in various areas of responsibility.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational…
- Candidates must hold an earned Ph.D. in hospitality and tourism or a related field by the appointment date.
- The candidate will contribute to our undergraduate…
$118,365 - $162,466 a year
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced senior leader who will lead and direct a broad range of programs and services, by balancing strategic initiatives with the…
District of Invermere
- You will provide the leadership skills required to lead a staff of dedicated professionals, formulate and deliver a “customer comes first” service model, and…
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Operations will lead the entire operation of the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise including Rooms Division, F&B…
- Work Experience: Customer-facing role in a fast-paced environment e.g. retail, tourism and hospitality.
- The main role of the production compliance manager is to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.