You refined by:
Winnipeg, MB (undo)
- Develop and implement Municipal by-laws, contracts or agreements as directed by Council;
- Proven ability to develop and mobilize people to achieve a shared…
$42,988 - $48,394 a year
- Diploma in Event Management, Creative Communications, Tourism & Hospitality Management, or undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant…
- Answers all calls to the hotel, external, and from within the hotel, internal.
- Post-secondary diploma or currently enrolled in Hospitality Program is an asset.
Daily travel agency
$11.65 an hour
- Post-secondary education in Travel and Tourism, or related field is a strong asset.
- As a Trave Agent / Consultant, you will be responsible for providing…
- As a colleague with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service that are hallmarks of our hotel experience.
- Experience in hospitality and tourism industry an asset.
- Process sales transactions for admissions, memberships, program fees, etc.
- Memorable experiences for our Guests and Colleagues is the essence of being a Leader with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
- Co-ordinates Out of Order rooms.
- As a employee with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest are comfortable in an…
- Ensure that the kitchen is operating in a manner consistent with the programs of the Sustainability Committee.
- Ensure fridge temperatures are recorded.
- Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Under the supervision of partners and management personnel:
- Fill an important role in the completion of assurance…
- Baker Tilly HMA LLP is seeking an experienced auditor to fill a contract term running from approximately mid-May 2019 to mid-September 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.