- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital experiences and optimize user experience.
- We are on the lookout for a detailed-oriented, analytics and…
$53,019 a year
- Responsible for the master oversight of the ticketing program and box office operations as it relates to varsity events.
- Provides supervision to student staff.
Canada Swan International Travel Ltd
$33 - $35 an hour
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the tourism business.
- Study market research and trends of the tourism industry to determine consumer…
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or…
- They bring a strong technical and design sensibility, providing design support within our studio on tourism, resort, residential, mixed use and large-scale…
- Invitations to tourism industry events, parties, networking opportunities and familiarization tours.
- Your main focus will be to book experiences through phone…
UVANU Recruit Canada
$24 - $26 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Research and design special events programs.
- We are looking for a talented frontend developer who happens to be proficient in React.
- The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience working on…
- An inspiring leader; you inspire confidence and bring solid operational leadership skills, and foster highly productive working relationships with various…
- NET Core framework and C#.
- The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience on designing software architectures and building APIs.
Mark Anthony Wine & Spirits
- Wine education such as WSET Level II, or equivalent (completed by April 2020);
- Sales experience in a competitive environment is an asset;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.