$80,000 a year
- An understanding of ecommerce, tourism and leisure.
- Define and implement appropriate sales strategies to meet demand.
- Manage and work on key accounts.
- Mainly, you will implement HR programs, procedures and practices while supporting managers in the mobilization and management of their teams.
- Work Experience: Customer-facing role in a fast-paced environment e.g. retail, tourism and hospitality.
- The compliance manager tasks involve setting up internal…
- They will act as counsellors during the functional and software analysis.
- For theses purposes, they will need to elaborate and write on given cases.
- You will be responsible for leading internal meetings, note-taking and communication Production requirements to the team.
- Bac + 2 (2 years of studies after A-levels) in hotel services or tourism.
- To ensure the satisfaction of each customer during his stay in the interest of…
- An attentive organiser who establishes the program of services based on the desires of the client.
- Expertise developed over more than 40 years and more than 900…
- Reports to the Vice President Talent and Culture, the Communication and Culture Specialist will be responsible for defining an internal communication strategy…
- Collaborate with program managers, evaluate candidate files based on admission criteria, requirement and program contingencies;
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service or tourism;
- We are presently seeking like-minded individuals to fill the position of Sales and Service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.