Holiday Inn Kingston-Waterfront
- Represent the hotel in appropriate hotel, tourism and business associations.
- Communicate, promote, implement and maintain all Brand and management group…
$79,720 - $118,198 a year
- A high degree of managerial, operational and program administration skills with proven success in leading a business unit to successful outcomes.
$74,503 - $93,128 a year
- $93,128., the compensation package includes a performance-based salary program and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Welcome the public in a friendly, courteous manner and provide directions upon request.
- Operate point of sale equipment and perform payment transactions.
- Must have completed two semesters of college or university in an Environmental or Engineering program of study.
- Assist with storm water surveillance sampling.
- Preference will be given to those enrolled in an office or business administration program.
- This position works in a fast-paced environment and is responsible…
- Support the procurement card program;
- 2 year diploma in materials management or a business related program;
- Proficient in various Microsoft Office programs;
- Operate the facility booking system, point of sale equipment and answer phones.
- Accountable for daily cash receipts.
- Clean the marina office on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of all boats in marina and daily dock checks.
- Coordinate available slips with Cashiers and Student Supervisors.
- The Summer Integration Staff Position provides one-on-one or one-to-three supervision and assistance for children with various disabilities attending summer…
- Assist the department with collecting, maintaining and editing geospatial data through personal and enterprise database in ArcGIS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.