- Graduation from a recognized two-year program in Food Service Supervision.
- Forestry, mining, manufacturing, tourism, trade, service and transportation make up…
- Status :RELIEF PART TIME (0.50 FTE).
- Life Skills Workers play an important role in care.
- They plan, observe, monitor and report on clients’ progress and level…
- A valid BC Driver’s License is necessary.
- Current valid BC driver’s license.
- We are looking for an experienced, Alcohol and Drug Clinician who enjoys working…
- Participating in internal/external environmental health related committees.
- Focusing on small water systems, the EHO will be responsible for applying relevant…
- Status :RELIEF PART TIME (0.67 FTE).
- The Emergency department receives approximately 26,000 visits per year and offers state-of-the-art equipment including a…
- Completion of a Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists recognized Diploma program in Cardiology Technology plus two years’ recent, related experience or…
- Our Post anesthetic recovery unit has 5 bays and on weekdays operates from 0800-2300 with shifts from 1000-1900 on weekends.
- The program serves the youth population that experiences mental health disorders or substance use and impairment in personal, family, financial, occupational…
- Graduate of an accredited Magnetic Resonance Imaging program.
- Reporting to the Professional Practice Leader (or designate), the MRI Technologist performs…
- We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, reliable and flexible Registered Nurse who enjoys working in a rural environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.