You refined by:
INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY (undo)
- Valid certificates in CPR, First Aid and Food Safe required.
- Job title :LIFE SKILLS WORKER.
- We are currently seeking casual Life Skills Workers to join our team…
- Collaborates and maintains effective working relationships with a wide variety of internal (e.g., Directors and Managers) and external partners (e.g.,…
- This position plans programs and assists in getting residents to/from their programs.
- Working within a client centered model, the Recreation Therapy Worker…
- Completion of a Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists recognized Diploma program in Cardiology Technology plus two years’ recent, related experience or…
- Graduate of an accredited Magnetic Resonance Imaging program.
- Job title :MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) TECHNOLOGIST.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NPR) within 2 years.
- Cariboo Memorial Hospital (CMH) is seeking casual perinatal nurses to join our supportive nursing staff in…
- The program serves the youth population that experiences mental health disorders or substance use and impairment in personal, family, financial, occupational…
- Job title :PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR.
- We are seeking a relief full time Patient Care Coordinator to join an amazing team at Cariboo Memorial Hospital.
- Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Certificate Program, Plus.
- A current valid BC Driver’s License;
- Current valid BC Driver's License.
- Graduation from a recognized Office Administration Certificate program, Plus.
- Completion of a typing test 30 wpm or greater, dated within the past 24 months and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.