You refined by:
Williams Lake, BC
Telegraph Cove, BC
Prince George, BC
Campbell River, BC
- The successful candidate will, at all times, maximize operations of the hotel for the owners.
- The successful candidate will also be community minded and…
ZipZone Adventure Park (Peachland BC)
$16 - $17 an hour
- Work experience in the customer service and /or adventure tourism industry.
- You must understand the flexible nature of the tourism industry.
Black Maple [Catering]
$550 - $600 a week
- Employment Type: Seasonal (i.e. Late June or Early July to Late August, 2020).
- Compensation: $528.00–$576.00/Week, plus Vacation Pay = $550.00–$600.00 (before…
Cochrane Tourism Association
- The Tourism Product Mentorship Program will assist small businesses to create, launch and market tourism products as part of their business plan.
- Provide classes in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner.
- Develop formative and summative evaluations according to the skill-based approach.
Delta Local Security
- 5\* reviews on Google, A+ on BBB.
- Save 20% off your current monthly alarm fee.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Freelance.
Hotel Association of Canada
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Liaise regularly with members to ensure our internal member database is accurate and up to date.
- They are skilled at dealing with multiple internal and external…
- The Reservations department is seeking a part-time permanent Luxury Travel Advisor!
- The Luxury Travel Advisor ensures that all incoming room reservation calls…
Town of Coronach
$1,250 a month
- Prepare targeted proposals and grant applications for submission to public and private funding sources for all town projects (e.g.: tourism; events;…
Twenty Two Media Group
- Proficiency in InDesign (you will edit directly in this program).
- Terms: *Contract position (five days per issue, 50 days per year).
- Must possess a valid Possession and Acquisition License (PAL).
- Must be Standard First Aid trained with CPR Level A and hold a valid certificate.
Vacasa Canada ULC
Blue Mountains, ON
$63,000 - $75,000 a year
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Tourism and Travel Services Management.
- Create and implement tourism related initiatives; build relationships with the travel trade, hospitality trade, and key regional tourism partners in conjunction…
Four County Labour Market Planning Board
$52,000 a year
- Four Program Coordinators, two Employer Coordinator, a Data Administrative Clerk and several contract instructors will work directly with the c2S Manager to…
STONE HOUSE 1891
Pelee Island, ON
$14 an hour
- Ideal candidates will have a love for hospitality and are committed to delivering outstanding guest experiences.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.