Time Luxury Services jobs
You refined by:
Winnipeg, MB (undo)
- 3-6 years of luxury and/or premium retail, hospitality, health and wellness or comparable experience.
- Anticipate guest and partner needs and surprise and…
- Proven ability to consistently communicate service improvement initiatives and expectations.
- Banquet Department including meetings, private functions and…
- Go Auto Haus Volkswagen Winnipeg is on the hunt for a full-time Apprentice Technician!
- Do you have a passion for auto repair?
- Maintain a strong floor presence to drive selling efforts, model service behaviors to reinforce the service imperative, and ensure consistent adherence to the…
- The ability to determine Luxury customer needs, an understanding of Luxury customer service principles and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service…
- Be active in promoting Service Promise and its philosophies throughout the Hotel.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all…
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience.
- What This Position Is All About:
- How Often You May Travel:
CNF Marketing Inc.
- Ensure customer orders are shipped on time.
- We specialize in luxury winter apparel accessories (Jackets, hats, gloves, scarves) and home décor.
- (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model.
- The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and…
Magellan Luxury Hotels
- Gain understanding of client requirements & convert inquiries into luxury hotel reservations through inbound and outbound calls, email, and chat.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.