Timbercreek Asset Management jobs
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Meet with senior, regional and local management.
- Completion of, or enrollment in, CFA is an asset.
- Post closing and on-going asset management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure on multiple transactions…
- Exposure to the Property Management Industry would an asset.
- Experience in a customer service role would be an asset.
- Assist and oversee Payscan process.
- Entitlement agreement negotiation and management.
- Superior organizational and time management skills in order to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight…
Timbercreek Equities Corp.
- Coordination and management of public disclosure filing processes for fund reporting issuers (together with external legal counsel and clerking services).
- Previous experience with enterprise fund accounting and portfolio management software is preferred.
- Experiences in fund administration, investment management…
Timbercreek Property Services Inc.
- Knowledge of Python would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of property management systems such as, Yardi Voyager modules, Commercial, Investment Management,…
- Exposure to multi-residential or other related industry asset class would be an asset.
- WHMIS certification would be an asset.
- Must be willing to live on-site.
- Strike monthly NAV, prepare monthly reporting packages and prepare/review reconciliations for private equity real estate funds, investments, and development…
- 2 year(s): Real estate development management & project management experience.
- Execute an AP management system to allow for successful execution of design and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.