The Learning Partnership $80,500 jobs
- Mentor, coach and develop the team to ensure effective communication, continuous learning, teamwork and skills to support the business.
- An open, ‘continuous-learning’ environment and a learning budget.
- Develops integrated plans and partnership with the Curriculum Designer, driving the overall…
- 161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,.
- We are defining the next generation of banking in Canada, challenging the brick and mortar status quo…
- Review federal/provincial tax returns for corporations, partnerships and trusts.
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an…
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd.
- Develop and maintain the portfolio of promotional materials in partnership with our Communications Department.
- A very competitive compensation package.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Learning Partner and Learning Consultant to develop learning strategies to meet business objectives.
- As specified by project need.
- Lead the development of training materials, promoting aspects of the OD TAL Learning Strategy and trends in learning.
- To help an entrepreneur realize her dream.
Martin Grove Volkswagen
$118,500 a year
- Research, identify, qualify and develop new partnership opportunities.
- Our goal is to be a one-stop provider for all office technology infrastructure required…
$74,853 - $93,566 a year
- Identifying potential issues, and seeking opportunities for CMHC partnerships.
- We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research,…
$149,331 - $175,466 a year
- An engaging, skilled communicator, adept at establishing stakeholder partnerships and promoting change, you know how to formulate strategic plans and…
- Executes the deployment of learning programs and collaborates with HR Services to ensure successful deployment of learning programs.
$124,533 - $207,555 a year
- Applicants are also expected to show evidence of a commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and the promotion of a respectful and collegial learning and…
- Aptitude in learning new software applications.
- Exemplifies our Guiding Principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
- Prior experience working with Learning Management Systems strongly preferred.
- Manage our Learning Management system to provide the best experience for learners.
- A growth and learning mindset.
- Media Amplification – Bringing Partnerships (Sponsorship) to Life.
- Translate the key insights and learnings into strategic and…
- Avinash joined Capital One on our Hudson’s Bay partnerships team where he used data and analytical tools to develop our credit approval policy.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.