The Insurance Market jobs
- This position will oversee the implementation of a pilot project with expectations to evolve into a national rollout.
- Group RRSP plan with employer matching.
- Your focus will be on generating new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with mid-market sized companies.
Benefit Planners Inc.
$52,000 - $55,000 a year
- Prepare client files for review appointments (current investment and insurance statements, notes follow up and analysis).
- Mutual Fund experience an asset.
Canada Swan International Travel Ltd
$33 - $35 an hour
- Study market research and trends of the tourism industry to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales.
KINGS COUNTY CHRYSLER
$15.99 an hour
- Daily duties include Greeting customers, answer phones, assist with service technicians in sourcing , and delivering parts, assist service with write up off…
- More than 5 years and up to 7 years translating French to English and English to French for the Quebec market.
- Fluently bilingual in French and English.
- Support the Director in the development of executive level communication to share progress and updates on the Human Centred Design roll out, across markets …
$26.20 - $27.72 an hour
- Computerized calculation of pay, deductions and contributions.
- Calculation of adjustments for paid and unpaid absences.
DPM Energy Inc.
- DPM Energy provides a full range of solutions to meet the needs of municipalities, utilities and the developer market.
- Provides first level support as assigned.
- Integrate customer needs and market trends into plans for capitalizing on business development and improvement initiatives.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Keyes Real Estate & Insurance Ltd
- Knowledge of Power Broker (training is provided as well).
- Someone who excels in upselling and cross selling; including makes coverage suggestions.
- With a complete program of group insurance (after probation), medical, dental, pension plan, boots and coveralls provided, and more;
- Continue to keep life insurance licensing in good standing.
- Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells…
STP Rotomachinery inc.
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential markets.
- Travel an average of one week every 8 weeks to meet customers in dedicated markets.
- This individual will be responsible for managing a select group of clients and is ideally suited for an experienced broker who provides the highest level of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.