The Insurance Market jobs
Anna Raeli - Desjardins Insurance Agent
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance products desirable.
- Occasionally quote and sell property and casualty insurance.
- Pivot to missing lines of business.
Alpine Insurance & Financial
- Minimum 2 years' broker experience, working knowledge of small and mid-market commercial insurance products is an asset.
- Alberta Level 2 licence a MUST.
Westwood Employment Link
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries.
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment.
$18.25 - $23.17 an hour
- Comprehensive benefits package (includes extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, LTD etc.).
- Company supplies uniforms and an annual safety boot…
$17 an hour
- Competitive starting wage and benefit package.
- Bonus upon completion of one year of service.
- Straight day shift, Monday to Friday.
AFFINITY INSURANCE INC.
$36 - $38 an hour
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas.
- Provide consulting services to government and other…
Canadian Hospital Specialties (CHS) Ltd.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Experience in medical device market an asset.
- O Increase market awareness and branding of products in the portfolio.
- O File timely expense reports.
LaCapitale Financial Security
- Licensing is required through the Provincial Government ( we will assist in obtaining licence).
- CURRENTLY OFFERING LICENCED LIFE INSURANCE ADVISORS FINANCIAL…
Preview You can't find the job you're looking for in our job postings? We are always looking for candidates like you! If you wish to join an organization…
- Extended health, dental, vision care, as well as travel and life insurance.
- Oversees the analysis, design, and management of SpeedLine’s IT Infrastructure,…
PEETERS MUSHROOM FARM
Charing Cross, ON
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Candidates will only be considered if they have the following qualifications: a University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources or related field, a…
- Flights to/from Calgary or Edmonton & camp are provided.
- Shift: 10 day shifts, 10 days off, 10 night shifts & 10 days off.
- Duration: 3+ Months, with possible full-time extension.
- NTT DATA's Client is seeking a Call Center Associate to serve as the primary contact for providers…
- Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
$22 - $25 an hour
- Our benefits package includes extended health care (medical, dental), long term disability, life insurance and Employee Family Assistance Programs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.