The Insurance Market jobs
- Increase your external networks by capitalizing on market opportunities and referrals from approved centres of influence.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent.
- Provide key input into the marketing program, responsible for “knowing your market” and completing regular comprehensive market surveys and reports.
- Integrate customer needs and market trends into plans for capitalizing on business development and improvement initiatives.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Competitive Salary (commensurate based on your experience level).
- Group RRSP plan with employer matching.
- Opportunity to join an innovative start-up that is…
- Strong knowledge of the broader real estate industry and mortgage market.
- Sells real estate lending and insurance products and identifies and initiates cross…
- Working under general supervision, an Underwriter I – Personal Lines is responsible for analyzing the acceptability of low complexity business with low to…
Alliance Insurance Associates
$26.10 an hour
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries.
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment.
- Our Kitchen team associates are trained to maintain the highest standards of our food including the preparation and culinary precision of our menu offerings,…
Corey Scales - Desjardins Insurance Agent
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing…
- Placing coverages with insurance markets.
- Minimum 2 years insurance experience.
- Anticipating clients insurance needs, responding quickly to requests, and…
- Must have a valid Driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s insurance requirements.
- Collaborates with Masimo Team Members including Clinical…
- Continually review and evaluate the market rates for each property, ensuring revenues are optimized in the competitive environment.
- Personal health insurance offered + 401(k) plan available.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and business *experience in the…
- Prepare salary recommendations in accordance with market-based pay and internal equity considerations.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist requires supervision,…
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, plans with choices to…
Koester Insurance Services
$55,000 a year
- Match customer needs to insurance company’s products/services.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Personal Lines products, services and markets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.