You refined by:
Territory Manager $90,000 jobs in Thornhill, ON
- Continuously update end users database for territory.
- Mueller – Specialty Valve Regional Sales Manager – Canada.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 40 lbs.
- Working in a global dynamic agile environment, you will collaborate daily with managers, product managers, software engineers, architects, QE engineers, data…
- Optimize regional sales geographic territory coverage.
- Lead team of Branch Managers and Field Sellers by developing account plans and by executing sales…
- Generate regional sales reports, reach sales goals and generate leads for assigned territory.
- Manage business development in Canadian market.
- The Leisure + Corporate Sales Manager.
- + Follow up on leads in respective territory both by telephone and by digital correspondence within established…
- O Knowledge of the territory in particular fortune accounts.
- O Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level.
Swegon North America
- Reporting to the Vice President of our VIRS (Vibration Isolation and Restraint Systems) division, the Regional Sales Manager - Canada will be responsible for…
- Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to optimize territory growth.
- As a Territory Sales professional, we are seeking those who have proven success with:
- Expertise in market segmentation, territory planning, sales process, pipeline and account management and working in an enterprise pre-sales organization is a…
- Strategic account management for key accounts within territory.
- Grow sales and market share within sales territory.
- Maintain up-to date sales pipeline.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Expand trailer market opportunities for existing and new customers within the assigned territory.
- Create and review a weekly plan with the Sales and Branch…
- We are looking for a hands-on Software Development Manager that comes with a strong background in server-side development.
- Benefits Of Working At Telna?*.
SWG / Nicolet Corporate
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- As a Territory Sales Manager (Canada), you will spend most of your time:
- Experience in building territory from ground up, growing existing business and…
- Close, effective collaboration with IT Architects, EMEA & US Operations managers and other senior IT managers.
- Provide functional expertise where appropriate.
- The Account Manager will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for sales, strategic account planning and overall relationship management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Toronto Research Chemicals has significantly grown from a one-man part-time operation in 1982 to over 300 employees.