Territory Manager $80,100 jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
- Within the SMA customer segmentation model (Achiever, Builder and Starter tiers of brokers), BRMs will focus their attention on assembling and growing a…
- The candidate will have a very strong leadership capability, is solution oriented, and has a background in operations and sales analytics.
- Securities regulators from each of the 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada have teamed up to form the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
- This person will be responsible for business developing a regional geographic territory in Canada.
- Participating in training and launch of newly recruited…
- Develop and execute territory sales strategies in conjunction with your RSMs and Learning Solutions Consultant (LSC) colleagues.
- Develop and obtain territory sales goals and Business Plans in specified territory.
- Day-to-day sales and customer relationship responsibilities for the…
- 4+ years sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- Analyze and evaluate assigned accounts regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and performance; recommend changes in…
- Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring.
- Manage 10-12 Sales Executives working to drive the Restaurant Organizations agenda, owning the overall strategy and ensuring the team is delivering against this…
Bio-K+ International Inc.
- Meet or exceed territory sales goals;
- Establish and follow through on business growth plans for top accounts, those generating 80% of the revenue in your…
- The candidate will apply new and existing products with customer engineering and machining departments.
- The candidate will be hands-on in supporting existing…
Analog Way, Inc.
- Must reside near major cities within the territory.
- Define and execute a territory sales strategy to meet sales and margin targets for the region; develop…
- Build and maintain 30 small to midmarket buying accounts in designated territory.
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.