Territory Manager $50,000 jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
Greater Toronto Area, ON
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Territory Manager $50,000 jobs nationwide
- Continuously update end users database for territory.
- Mueller – Specialty Valve Regional Sales Manager – Canada.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 40 lbs.
- Experience working directly with Engineering teams and Product Managers.
- Work closely with User Research, Product Managers, and Engineering to deliver your…
- Working in a global dynamic agile environment, you will collaborate daily with managers, product managers, software engineers, architects, QE engineers, data…
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Ensures the territory meets or exceeds company goals as established by management.
- Keeps records updated in the customer relationship management software (CRM),…
- You will be given the freedom to make your own decisions to accomplish the corporate objectives and will need to run your territory as if it was your own…
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - Amico Patient Care.
- The Open territory is US based, but reports into our Richmond Hill Ontario office when not travelling.
SILHOUETTONE CORPORATION/SOMAK DIVISION
- If you are looking for an opportunity to join a solid company, are passionate about cosmetics and skin care, love the challenge of development and the joys of…
- The Sales Manager, Metrology Solutions.
- Territory – Eastern Canada (Manitoba and East)*.
- KTI Limited is an innovative industry leader specializing in the…
The Finance Department Limited
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Candidate should be able to take the project from cradle to grave with assistance of team - Deal with project manager, production manager, and operations…
- Optimize regional sales geographic territory coverage.
- Lead team of Branch Managers and Field Sellers by developing account plans and by executing sales…
- Is devoted to improving the lives of those affected by hearing loss.
- We are the largest independently operated and Canadian owned company in our industry, in…
- Our Oakville Branch is currently looking for a Territory Manager.
- And highly developed sales and presentation experience, as well as the ability to manage…
- The position will manage surrounding GTA-East territory.
- Manage territory coverage to ensure excellent execution.
- Activate programming and brand concepts.
- The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for sales growth in their territory and delivering outstanding customer service to all clients.
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- Ripplepak, a manufacturer of packaging products, is looking to hire a sales' person for outside sales to the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food processing,and…
Central Sales Limited
- Achieve profitable sales growth objectives within assigned territory.
- Manage expenses to stay within all budget areas provided by your manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.