You refined by:
Territory Manager $130,000 jobs in Thornhill, ON
- Manages highly experienced professionals, supervisors, or managers.
- Experience executing consistent, proven account, territory and region growth.
$103,334 - $172,224 a year
- The Senior Manager must be very proactive, providing strategic leadership on financial and administrative matters;
- Join us on our journey.
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Experience managing a sales territory.
- Our Oakville office is growing, and we’re in search of our newest Technical Sales Manager to develop significant new…
- May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager.
- Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory…
- Regional Sales Manager - Large Enterprise.
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your named accounts or assigned territory.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Investment Sales, with accountability to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Finance and the Executive Vice…
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- 5+ years in a customer-facing position as a sales professional, professional services…
China Telecom Americas Corporation
- Create and communicate territory sales plans.
- Directly supervise Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers and Pricing Analysts.
UCAN Fastening Products
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Eligible for up to $5,000.00 for target met per territory (anticipated 8-10 territories).
- National Sales Manager – UCAN Fastening Products *.
- This role requires advanced performance consulting skills including the business, technical, professional and learning development skills of a seasoned, high…
- Identifying Canadian target market pipeline growth for their territory.
- Own account strategy, map out growth opportunities and work cross-functionally with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.