You refined by:
Territory Manager $111,000 jobs in Thornhill, ON
Farley, Law & Assoc (Recruitment Firm for Client)
Greater Toronto Area, ON
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Meet and exceed quota for assigned territory.
- Use analytics and good judgement to prioritize key market segments and resellers within defined territory.
- Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
- Optimize regional sales geographic territory coverage.
- Lead team of Branch Managers and Field Sellers by developing account plans and by executing sales…
$103,334 - $172,224 a year
- The Senior Manager must be very proactive, providing strategic leadership on financial and administrative matters;
- Join us on our journey.
- Key Objectives for Senior Business Finance Manager:
- Respond to requests and inquiries from senior management, business managers, product development and…
- Driving revenue and growing market share in defined territory.
- AWS is seeking an experienced Technical Business Development Manager to develop and execute a go…
- May assume the Project Manager role for smaller projects.
- We operate in 153 countries and territories and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the…
- Account Managers at TELUS own customer relationships and account strategies.
- Senior Account Managers have the autonomy and the unlimited opportunity of a…
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Experience managing a sales territory.
- Our Oakville office is growing, and we’re in search of our newest Technical Sales Manager to develop significant new…
- Sales Specialists, Solution Engineers, Product Managers, Operations Managers, Service Managers and others, in order deliver to required support and value for…
- May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager.
- Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory…
- Close, effective collaboration with IT Architects, EMEA & US Operations managers and other senior IT managers.
- Provide functional expertise where appropriate.
SWG / Nicolet Corporate
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- As a Territory Sales Manager (Canada), you will spend most of your time:
- Experience in building territory from ground up, growing existing business and…
- Identifying Canadian target market pipeline growth for their territory.
- Own account strategy, map out growth opportunities and work cross-functionally with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.