Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
- If so, Supreme Basics is looking to hire a Corporate Account Manager in the Richmond Hill, Ontario area.
- Identify appropriate business opportunities within a…
- Service existing Esso branded, and unbranded sites within assigned territory;
- Ability to travel within specified territory on a regular basis.
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- Ripplepak, a manufacturer of packaging products, is looking to hire a sales' person for outside sales to the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food processing,and…
- The position will manage surrounding GTA-East territory.
- Manage territory coverage to ensure excellent execution.
- Activate programming and brand concepts.
Piedmont Plastics Can
- Provide sales support to existing accounts, work and close daily opportunities, continuously expanding the customer base.
- Contribute to the team effort.
- We're looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our Outside Sales efforts in Toronto.
- Additionally, as the leader of the Outside Sales team in this territory…
- Define, design and implement territory plan through formalized customer needs analysis.
- Collaborate with Professional Marketing and align external facing…
- Take ownership for own professional growth and support the team's professional growth.
- Strong business acumen, forecasting skills, influencing skills and…
- Support establishment of claims management procedures on new business accounts in association with clients, brokers and loss adjusters.
- Manage customer service escalations for assigned territory Maintains proficiency in the use of test and calibration equipment Be available for extensive…
- Support implementation of customer initiatives.
- Support distributor (or other partner) remuneration, and monitor and take responsibility for resources/cash,…
- Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level.
- Lighthouse Labs started in 2013 with the mission to efficiently prepare the workforce with the analytical and technical skills necessary to succeed in a world…
- Support execution of underwriting strategies on rate, renewal, retention and tiering to deliver on overall financial plan, portfolio management.
- Support producers with participation at trade shows and private events.
- Own a late model car and a valid driver’s license (vehicle allowance and mileage support…
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Sales budgets and customer service management of Tile and Stone Installation Systems, Hardscape Installation products through servicing existing customers, cold…
- Technology is at the heart of the Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) experience and we need your electro-mechanical, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
McDougall Energy is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years.