Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
- Southwestern Ontario (Chatham, Sarnia, Windsor, London).
- Find and develop new customers to grow territory sales.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, trade shows and corporate events.
- Plan comms to manage key messages and cross-sell between cohorts, brand and divisionsWork with Creative, Ecommerce, Responsible tourism and Trade teams as well…
- Be data-driven, having a proven track record of managing sales teams and driving performance using metrics.
- Understand sales operations processes to build out…
- Including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations.
- Regional Sales Manager (Toronto)(Job Number: 190005SR).
- Support territory sales expectations by:
- Provide exceptional customer service support to all assigned accounts by:
- Coaching and support from direct manager and sales team in your role and your career aspirations.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, District Sales Coordinators, the…
- Advise & give value-add ideas about Mackenzie products & services in order to support advisors in an ever changing business environment.
- What’s in it for you:
WMC Water Management Consultants
- Support the creation, improvement, and implementation of innovative sales strategies to increase market share within the assigned territory.
- Gives support to their line manager and GTRF leadership team at all times.
- To provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Senior Executive…
- Engaging in a Top-Down and Bottom-Up approach within assigned territory.
- Win Design & Engineering market-share in the North American CC&T industry by driving…
- Work with the trade floor to ensure pricing under the new models is correct.
- You will also gain experience working as a project manager, responsible for…
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company’s initiatives within their teams.
- Provide guidance and feedback on product knowledge and territory…
- Work in conjunction with the Territory Managers to effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key customers and their staff.
- Ability to travel within designated territory.
- Managing and developing a designated territory with the aim of providing exceptional customer service and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Proudly Canadian and family-owned, Flanagan Foodservice is the largest, independent foodservice distributor in Canada.