Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
- Work in conjunction with the Territory Managers to effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key customers and their staff.
- The Patient Service Manager role is based out of Toronto,ON.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company’s initiatives within their teams.
- We are looking for a hands-on Software Development Manager that comes with a strong background in server-side development.
- Benefits Of Working At Telna?*.
- Be data-driven, having a proven track record of managing sales teams and driving performance using metrics.
- Understand sales operations processes to build out…
- Plan comms to manage key messages and cross-sell between cohorts, brand and divisionsWork with Creative, Ecommerce, Responsible tourism and Trade teams as well…
- Build shopper insights for category & customer expertise, support RM Dir for insights prioritization.
- Support RCD to develop category shopper solutions /…
InterContinental Toronto Centre
- Attend and represent hotel at trade shows and conventions and/or participate in sales trips to key feeder markets.
- Actively prospect and qualify new business.
- Including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations.
- Regional Sales Manager (Toronto)(Job Number:
- Periodic discussions with sales manager regarding territory activity, opportunity closure, issue resolution, etc...
- Support territory sales expectations by:
- Provide exceptional customer service support to all assigned accounts by:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Coaching and support from direct manager and sales team in your role and your career aspirations.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, District Sales Coordinators, the…
- Advise & give value-add ideas about Mackenzie products & services in order to support advisors in an ever changing business environment.
- What’s in it for you:
- Gives support to their line manager and GTRF leadership team at all times.
- To provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Senior Executive…
- Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, Ontario, the Territory Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the territorial sales plan to maximize sales…
- Find and develop new customers to grow territory sales.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, trade shows and corporate events.
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
- Southwestern Ontario (Chatham, Sarnia, Windsor, London).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Our cannabis is carefully cultivated for modern consumers—people looking for a natural alternative that fits today's active lifestyles.