Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
- Ability to travel within designated territory.
- Managing and developing a designated territory with the aim of providing exceptional customer service and…
- We are looking for talented and competitive Business Development Managers (BDM’s) in Vancouver, Calgary, South West Ontario and Toronto that will thrive in a…
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company’s initiatives within their teams.
- Provide guidance and feedback on product knowledge and territory…
$100,000 - $175,000 a year
- Experience and network with VAR's / MSP's or systems Integrators within an assigned territory.
- Due to our rapid growth, Wildix Inc. is looking for a highly…
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
- Southwestern Ontario (Chatham, Sarnia, Windsor, London).
- Represent Tripp Lite at trade shows and events to further help position and develop the Tripp Lite products and brands.
- Deliver on quarterly sales targets.
- Successful candidate will be working across the whole health and fitness market in their designated territory in Ontario.
- Core responsibilities include: Selling, educating and engaging the trade, activating trade programs, optimizing product mix, distribution and inventory levels…
Anne Whitten Bilingual Recruitment
$105,000 a year
- Provide support to provinces, territories, and external researchers on the use of.
- Provide expert advice to assessment-program managers regarding the advanced.
- Registered with federal and provincial regulatory bodies, key members of the Group are OTT Financial Canada Inc., OTT Capital Corp., OTT Financial Inc., and OTT…
- Efficiently manages time in order to support different Premier Relationship Managers concurrently.
- Support Premier Relationship Managers to execute suitable…
- Support, participate and collaborate with all other managers within each company.
- Deliver superior customer service by being highly responsive, providing…
- Reporting to the Sales Manager this Sales Specialist has three main motivations:
- The Sales Specialist II position will work with the Account Managers and client…
THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS OF EDUCATION, CANADA (CME...
$71,243 - $104,983 a year
- Provide support to provinces, territories, and external researchers on the use of large-scale assessment data for projects facilitated through CMEC.
- This position reports to Manager Fraud Operations .
- Provide assistance to all Team Managers across various sites.
- About Global Banking & Markets, IT.
Look Beauty Inc.
- Prepare all materials for trade shows and attend as the Look Beauty Representative as well as follow up on all leads.
- In addition to the above, you will also:
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems
- Manage calls in territory to meet customer committed response times.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Solid driving knowledge of the GTA.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.