Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
- We are looking for experienced Territory Sales Representatives to support our business growth in Toronto.
- Qualify, prospect, and close deals on merchants that…
- Efficiently manages time in order to support different Premier Relationship Managers concurrently.
- Support Premier Relationship Managers to execute suitable…
- Reporting to the Sales Manager this Sales Specialist has three main motivations:
- The Sales Specialist II position will work with the Account Managers and client…
- This position reports to Manager Fraud Operations .
- Provide assistance to all Team Managers across various sites.
- About Global Banking & Markets, IT.
Look Beauty Inc.
- Prepare all materials for trade shows and attend as the Look Beauty Representative as well as follow up on all leads.
- In addition to the above, you will also:
Kidney Clothes - The Kidney Foundation of Canada
$18 an hour
- Familiarity with Kidney Clothes territory (GTA and surrounding areas).
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with the qualification and ability to drive a 16’-18’…
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems
- Manage calls in territory to meet customer committed response times.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Solid driving knowledge of the GTA.
- Perform on-site product installations, upgrades and on-going service support and maintenance in assigned territory.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Consistently role model the Sales Manager competencies;
- Where appropriate undertake professional presentations etc to customers in support of potential…
- Responsible for own scheduling and territory management expertise.
- Assist in training and customer support for implementations and trials.
- Represent Tripp Lite at trade shows and events to further help position and develop the Tripp Lite products and brands.
- Deliver on quarterly sales targets.
- The Patient Service Manager role is based out of Toronto,ON.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company’s initiatives within their teams.
- Successful candidate will be working across the whole health and fitness market in their designated territory in Ontario.
- Find and develop new customers to grow territory sales.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, trade shows and corporate events.
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
- Southwestern Ontario (Chatham, Sarnia, Windsor, London).
- Work in conjunction with the Territory Managers to effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key customers and their staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.