Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Why become a Territory Sales Manager?
- What makes a successful Territory Sales Manager?
- As a Territory Sales Manager (District Manager) for CFIB, you’ll be…
- Ability to plan consultative support strategies for a territory and execute them, in co-operation with multiple salespeople.
- The Leisure + Corporate Sales Managerposition is responsible for building valued trade relationships and driving hotel room sales within our leisure segment …
- The Account Development Manager will develop, maintain and grow account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience.
- Residency on the relevant territory.
- As with any leadership position, it is required to nurture and support team members into advancing their skill sets and…
- Xello is looking for a Marketing & Proposal Manager.
- Develop assets for use in responses and by front-line teams that showcase product-market fit and territory…
- Setup, maintain and modify sales territories and provide a comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions.
- You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- We value diversity at our company.
- Excellent time and territory management habits.
- You will report to Mark Santourdjian, Regional Sales Manager — who will coach you in using funnel management to…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Reporting to the Manager of Business Development, BDRs will be responsible for generating and qualifying inbound and outbound opportunities in their assigned…
- Support producers with participation at trade shows and private events.
- Own a late model car and a valid driver’s license (vehicle allowance and mileage support…
- As a Territory Manager, you will receive the following:
- Using superior leadership and interpersonal skills, you will create close relationships with our trade…
- Report directly to the Sales Manager of Americas.
- Work at local and national Convention, trade shows and Expos.
- Experience with fluid power OEMs it’s a plus.
- We are looking for a hands-on Software Development Manager that comes with a strong background in server-side development.
- Benefits Of Working At Telna?*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.