Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
Interprovincial Lottery Corporation
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the Information Systems Manager offers strategic and technical expertise in the development, implementation, and management…
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- $45,000 to $50,000 per year.
- Our client, a leading Canadian distributor, is looking for a Territory Sales Representative.
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd.
- Technical sales, chemical ingredients, personal care, account manager.
- This is an opportunity for a professional with a strong background selling chemical…
- Developing key internal relationships with Account Managers, Marketing, and Sales Operations.
- Take ownership of your assigned territory across Canada, and the…
Anne Whitten Bilingual Recruitment
$105,000 a year
- Provide support to provinces, territories, and external researchers on the use of.
- Provide expert advice to assessment-program managers regarding the advanced.
Aluminart Windows and Doors
- Ensure constant communication with Sales Managers.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel within assigned territory.
- Strong ability to close a deal.
- On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager to join their team of dedicated professionals in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations.
- Ensure Nespresso machine range availability in Trade:
The Orthotic Group
- Actively maintain and proactively manage an assigned sales territory.
- Update manager weekly on call schedule and Sales funnel status.
RIFCO NATIONAL AUTO FINANCE
- Ability to maintain existing territory and grow new business.
- SALES LENDING PROFESSIONAL – Ontario Region.
- This position requires travel in the Ontario Region.
Sani Marc | Wood Wyant
- This territory covers downtown Toronto and surrounding areas.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Service Technician performs the following tasks:
- Work in conjunction with the Territory Managers to effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key customers and their staff.
- Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.
- Is seeking an Account Manager, with.
- Develop, maintain and meet predetermined targets within your assigned sales territory;
- This Job could be for you!
- The Account Manager is accountable for achieving business goals and objectives.
- Work directly with Raw Material Manager on customer service and pricing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.