Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
- You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings, including personally driving sales deals and contributing towards MuleSoft's worldwide target…
- Partner Sales Manager - Job Description.
- This role is responsible for developing, managing and expanding MuleSoft GSI partners across specific territories in…
- This individual will be expected to understand and manage our customers throughout their lifecycle, driving adoption through sales activity for new and existing…
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Reps to ensure Lead Quality/Quantity and proper follow-up.
- Manage a team of Business Development Representatives that are…
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven…
- As a trusted adviser and coach, you are the person with the expertise in engagement and enablement solutions to help support the education needed in this…
- Drive digital transformations across our most important Top/Best in the West Accounts in the region by incorporating everything from traditions SE-led Value…
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Experience selling to Healthcare customers.
- Develop strategic territory business plan.
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events.
- Pardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that…
- By working closely with Account Executives, you will create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Has a drive for results.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.