Territory Manager jobs in Thornhill, ON
You refined by:
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Reps to ensure Lead Quality/Quantity and proper follow-up.
- Manage a team of Business Development Representatives that are…
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region.
- Solution Engineer (All teams, all levels).
- What is a Solution Engineer?
- Experience selling into a Canadian territory an asset.
- As an Account Executive within the Canadian Accounts team you would be responsible for selling the…
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen…
- By working closely with Account Executives, you will create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Has a drive for results.
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation in assigned territory.
- As a trusted adviser and coach, you are the person with the expertise in engagement…
- Conduct in-territory research to identify enterprise lead opportunities and present territory sales strategies to MapAnything sales leadership.
- Understanding of Sales Operations functional disciplines: Territory Operations, Pricing Deal Desk, Opportunity/Quote Management, Sales Renewals, Services, Pre…
- Able to be in territory 1-2 times per month, up to 4-5 days at a time.
- Where do I need to be to maximize revenue?
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests.
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.