Temporary jobs in Keswick, ON
You refined by:
Georgina, ON (undo)
- Proficient in MS Office applications including word, excel and outlook;
- To perform administrative support duties for the Municipal Law Enforcement Division.
$36.00 - $39.15 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class “DZ” driver’s licence free of serious offences under the Highway Traffic Act.
- Reporting to the District Supervisor, Roads Maintenance, is…
- Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License;
- Please advise the Human Resources Office to ensure your accessibility needs.
- The recruitment and selection process.
- O MS Office™, Excel, Word.
- Valid Class “D” Driver’s License, with Z endorsement;
- Certificates and training in road.
- Completion of Grade 12, or equivalent;
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Temporary jobs in Keswick, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.