Temporary jobs in Keswick, ON
You refined by:
Mackenzie Health (undo)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This is an exciting temporary opportunity to make a strong contribution to the operational…
- Demonstrates ability to build strong relationships with different levels (frontline and management) and different departments (clinical, administrative, IT, etc…
- Candidate must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and a vehicle and be able to travel throughout York Region and/or Simcoe County.
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at a high level.
- Mackenzie Health hospital is expanding and will become…
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, the Genetic Counsellor provides genetics services to a diverse multicultural population.
- As an integral member of the Operating Room team, the Operating Room Assistant performs direct and indirect patient care functions, including:
- Reporting to the Manager, EMR Clinical Applications, the Application Analyst will use their clinical knowledge combined with their superior analytical skills to…
- You will also be responsible for conducting functional and behavioral assessments, participating in the treatment planning process, working with parents,…
- Candidate must have a valid Ontario driver’s license a vehicle and be willing to travel throughout York Region.
- Maintaining daily log book for each child.
- Responsible for decontamination, reprocessing and sterilization of equipment, supplies and.
- Successful completion of Sterile Processing Technician Program (or…
Be the first to see new Temporary jobs in Keswick, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.