Temporary jobs in Keswick, ON
You refined by:
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing and access to a personal vehicle.
- Our team is in need of a Diabetes Educator – Registered Dietitian who can…
- Job Description Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency.
- Current RN Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Job Description Nurse Educator - Emergency.
- Provides support, orientation and skills development for nursing staff.
- Innovative and willing to learn.
- Preferred candidate will have previous experience with food and beverage software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Oversee daily department operation, including shift…
- The Chef de Partie is responsible for tasks that focus on the day to day activities in the kitchen, with emphasis on a specific station on the service line.
$18.39 - $19.51 an hour
- Responsible for cleaning and general housekeeping of town facilities, facility set up and tear down for user groups and events; maintenance and repair work,…
- Valid full G driver’s license or class 5 driver’s license.
- PART TIME PepsiCo Foods Canada – Frito Lay – Route Sales Representative - BARRIE.
- Must have a valid G or G2 driver's license with no more than 2 driving infractions on license in the past 3 years.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- This group has come to be known as the “Regional IT Partnership”.
- The Food and Beverage Attendant will be responsible for providing consistently high-levels of customer service to all guests by providing prompt service,…
MSB Mechanical Ltd.
$32,000 - $37,500 a year
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- MSB Mechanical Ltd.* is seeking a highly organized and motivated individual to join…
$22.94 an hour
- Status: Student - Contract - Summer 2020.
- Education Level: University or College, minimum 1st year completed.
- Location(s): Toronto, Durham or Clarington, ON.
$20 - $30 an hour
- Seeking a Certified Athletic Therapist or Student Athletic Therapist for a team-oriented facility responsible for dealing with clients with chronic pain.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add to their Client Services team.
Galata Chemicals (Canada) Inc.
- Responsible for operation of the packaging station for acrylic products.
- The General Labourer is also responsible for assisting in 50lb packaging.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.