Temporary jobs in Keswick, ON
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Temporary jobs nationwide
360 HR Services
$14 an hour
- Day and Afternoon Shift Available\*\**.
- Positions are well suited to anyone for Inspecting automotive parts.
- Students and Semi Retired Individuals are Welcome!
$14 - $16 an hour
- STAFF PLUS IN AJAX IS HOSTING A JOB FAIR!!!*.
- Some heavy lifting approx 50lbs.
- Oshawa, Whitby, Bowmanville, Ajax and Pickering.
ASK4CARE SUPPORT SERVICES INC.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and email.
- We are currently seeking motivated and experienced Personal Support Workers (P.S.W.).
360 HR Services
$20 an hour
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Open Office.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing IT support to office / field users, maintaining IT asset…
Galata Chemicals (Canada) Inc.
- Responsible for operation of the packaging station for acrylic products.
- The General Labourer is also responsible for assisting in 50lb packaging.
Markhaven Home for Seniors
$20.37 an hour
- Duration of temporary position is unknown.
- _For more than fifty years, Markhaven Inc.
- We are proud to have a professional team of health care providers trained…
Maple Child Care Centre Inc.
- Maple Child Care Centre Inc.
- Is currently hiring for a 6 month contract full time position in our centre.
- General housekeeping of the class, assisting the RECE…
Georgian Alarm - Authorized ADT Dealer
$1,000 - $1,500 a week
- Coordinating with various other departments within the office.
- Do you have previous door-to-door or business to business experience?*.
- A full valid license is required (Tool of the Trade (company vehicle) will be included).
- Uses an advanced selling process, matching JTI product benefits to…
Dr. Randy Barbuio Dentistry
- Looking for a dental assistant that is HARP certified and can do front desk duties as well.
- The position is for a maternity leave for just over 1 year.
- Advanced nursing, experience in different clinical environments.
- Job Description Nurse Educator - Medicine Program.
- Registered Nurse with a BScN.
- The Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is responsible for providing direct patient care in accordance with the mission, vision, goals, objectives…
- Valid driver's license and has reliable vehicle is a must (NO TTC ACCESS).
- UMS is an organization devoted to servicing the staffing needs throughout…
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Finance/ Administrative support including but not limited to:
Mobis Parts Canada Corporation
- Reporting to the Parts Distribution Centre Supervisor, the Material Handler performs the physical tasks involved in shipping, receiving, storing and…
$20,600 a year
- Responsible for making coffee, smoothie and tea related preparations.
- Coffee station and dining area are clean at all times.
- Ability to work in fast pace.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.