Team Leader $70,000 jobs in Pickering, ON
- Provide People and Technical Leadership to a team of engineers focused on the integration of software for several Active Safety controllers (typical team size:…
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of Managers and front line employees.
- You thrive in leading passionate teams to deliver a superior customer experience and would…
- » Directly supervise a team of Managers and Supervisors, and provide strong leadership, coaching and mentorship to all Operations staff.
- Leads and facilitates joint health and safety team meetings.
- Provides support to project teams with capital projects, process implementation and commissioning,…
Cult Iron Works Ltd.
- Our client provides a competitive salary and excellent bonus incentive as well as comprehensive benefits.
- Responsible for managing the jobs in progress, and…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- If you are not out prospecting, setting up meetings and closing sales you are to be in the office meeting with your support team and your fellow sales team.
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Assist manager to oversee and coordinate sales team activities.
- Manage members of food service sales team to build strong relationships with new and existing…
- This individual must be a consensus builder, a team player and create standards, guides, workstreams and other relevant initiatives to drive both proactive and…
- This individual must be a consensus builder, a team player and create standards, guides, workstreams and other relevant initiatives to build awareness and…
$45 - $55 an hour
- Summerwood Products designs, builds and installs premium prefabricated garden sheds, pool cabanas, garages, cabins, gazebos and more.
- In addition, you will often be supporting design of powered loudspeakers, audio power amplifiers, and more.
- Support developing products with manufacturability,…
- Internal team communication that is in line with Commodity Strategy.
- Experience in leading Projects within multi-functional teams.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Act as a leader in interprofessional team-based care, providing evidence-based, comprehensive health care emphasizing healthy living and illness prevention…
- Offer technical support to adjusters and team leaders, ensuring timely follow-up.
- As one of Intact’s Accountants, you will be joining a dynamic team tasked with…
- 2 years of management and/or strong team building experience.
- The Canada Customs Operations Manager will facilitate compliant, reliable, efficient & expedient…
$43.41 an hour
- The Capital Projects Coordinator will provide day to day support to the operations of the Infrastructure and Asset Management Section.
- You will apply your leadership skills to improve team performance.
- You will define team expectations and communicate those to stakeholder.
- Participate and engage in team meetings.
- Ensure the profitability and continued business growth and success of the Team and/or sector;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.