Team Leader $30,000 jobs in Pickering, ON
- Recognizing and highlighting both individual and team accomplishments,.
- Providing daily coaching and feedback to team members along with setting goals and…
- Track and develop talent within your team to prepare and produce future leaders.
- Recognize and highlight both individual and team accomplishments.
- Support the management team by continuously developing knowledge in own area.
- Participate fully as a member of a team supporting our partners and contribute to…
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers;
- Ensure team receives scheduled breaks and/or meal periods;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Standing/walking for 8 hours.
- The position will work with the supply and logistics team on delivery reporting and analysis and creating usable reports from information collected from…
- In local or international projects, our engineering teams run investigation programs for product certification, starting with analyzing the project scope and…
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in administration, 2 years of which have been supporting a senior level leader.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs,…
- ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes.
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up-to-date…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.