Team Leader $30,000 jobs in Pickering, ON
- Employee Relations: serves as a first point of contact for senior leaders, managers and staff on matters pertaining to employee relations, conflict resolution…
Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as a part of a team.
- Landscape crew members will be responsible for performing a variety of work…
HR GGROUP INC.
$110,000 a year
- Collaborate with finance team to resolve accounts payable or receivable issues.
- Our client is a leader in the food industry throughout North America with an…
- Recruit, train and supervise office staff to execute Account Management System (AMS) procedures.
- Oversee keying orders, processing customer maintenance,…
- You must be a team player, and with safe working habits as well as a clean driving record.
- Miller Waste Systems is currently looking to hire a Garbage Truck…
- Through excellent organizational skills and a customer focus attitude, the Clinic Coordinator ensures that the clients are serviced well, the schedules of team…
- Maintaining the parts room, assisting repair personnel with parts supply and maintaining an adequate inventory of parts, fluids, filters, hardware and shop…
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers;
- Ensure team receives scheduled breaks and/or meal periods;
- The Hospitality Leader will support the role of General Manager to increase long term profitability through continuous improvement of team member morale, guest…
- We are currently seeking a General Production Worker to perform various operations in the following areas.
- Unload soiled product from trucks.
Armadillo Building Products Ltd
$70,000 a year
- Take ownership of and work collaboratively with internal team members to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Pursue new leads and referrals.
- Oversees and delegates tasks to team to best maximize efficiency of store operations;
- Be a leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the…
- Effectively support Master Data team objectives by identifying potential cross-data issues and co-ordinating with team members for most appropriate resolution.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.