Team Leader $30,000 jobs in Pickering, ON
Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as a part of a team.
- Landscape crew members will be responsible for performing a variety of work…
$20 - $26 an hour
- Set-up and operate CNC mills and/or lathes.
- Comfortable working on multiple machines each day.
- Read and interpret blueprints with a high attention to detail.
CCT Auto-Trans Inc.
$75,000 - $120,000 a year
- $2,500 sign on bonus (for experienced car-haulers, $1,500 for non-experienced).
- First year = 23% of generated revenue after 90 days, 25% after 1 year.
- Work with the License Operators store team and Pearle Vision brand field leadership to build and secure a safe and motivating work environment that encourages…
Durham College Students Inc.
$15 an hour
- JOB TYPE: Part-Time (5-10 hours per week).
- REPORTING MANAGER: OPERATIONS MANAGER (working with the Events and Club Manager).
- Lead a team of A-player Team Members who are focused on delivering outrageous experiences to our Community through coaching and feedback.
- As a member of an energetic team, the host/hostess may also need to answer the phones and fill to-go orders when needed.
$48.34 - $60.43 an hour
- As a transformational leader, the PCM will create a vision to guide positive change and innovation through inspiration, motivation, role modelling and coaching…
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers;
- Ensure team receives scheduled breaks and/or meal periods;
$37.93 - $47.39 an hour
- Strong teamwork ethic; Team player and willing to provide and receive guidance and coaching to other team members;
- CHRP or CHRL designation required;
- He supervises the work of his team.
- The terminal supervisor performs the scheduled operations on the terminal.
- Love working with equipment and heavy machinery.
- As a Server at Red Lobster, you will enhance guest experiences by offering personalized service, suggestions and pairings.
Soul Foods Group
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion, Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent planning and time management.
- These duties require a basic computer and testing knowledge, communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
- Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a team…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.