Team Leader jobs in Pickering, ON
You refined by:
Newmarket, ON (undo)
158 jobs found within 35 km of Pickering, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Pickering, ON
- Assist the team by respecting coworkers, staying dedicated, and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of routine activities.
- The Store Manager is an inspirational leader who motivates and educates their team to promote brand loyalty, and deliver high performance for effective…
$14 - $16 an hour
- Youth Engagement Leaders are motivated, enthusiastic team players with knowledge of child development and positive behaviour management practices.
- The Unit Clerk is a member of the team who works under the direct supervision of the Manager/Team Leader or delegate in performing clerical, receptionist and…
Leggat Dealer Management Services
- Experience in managing diverse teams.
- The Leggat Auto Group Family of Dealerships is seeking strong leaders for the position of General Manager.
CMHA York Region
- In collaboration with the team, the Youth Mental Health Worker uses empowerment and Recovery-oriented approaches with individuals and groups to help combat…
- Loves being part of the team and treats every co-worker with respect, positivity and camaraderie.
- Our Product Specialists (Sales Associate) are responsible for…
Twin Star Cleaning Services
$16 - $18 an hour
- Our team members are employees eligible for all benefits and protection under Ontario Employment Standards Act.
- This is not a contract or cash job.
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity;
- Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Viewed as a leader among peers.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Sales Associate at OPM SALES means being all about the in-store customer experience.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Conduct team development sessions, to improve effectiveness of team outcomes;
- Ensure Executive and Management team members are apprised of all H&S incidents.
- Lotek is currently looking for a highly motivated individual capable of working in a team environment within our Marketing and Sales group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
RNS Health Care Services Inc. has been providing concerned, competent and compassionate home health care services for over 30 years.