Team Leader jobs in Pickering, ON
You refined by:
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Team Leader jobs nationwide
Pacific Smoke International Inc.
$16 an hour
- Report any unsafe conditions to your Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills.
- If unsure of the quality standard required, there is a…
- Assisting the Team Leader with the day to day activities of the home including staff supervision, training and leadership.
Re/Max Hallmark Richards Group Realty
$19 - $23 an hour
- Being a point person or team lead.
- Our team is hard-working and loves to have fun on the job!
- We are looking for someone who is outgoing, great working in a…
- Northern Reflections is looking for a Store Team Leader to join our store team.
- The Store Team Leader will also assist store management with team leadership,…
- You are sales driven and service minded with experience of serving customers.
- Keeping the customer in focus and taking action to optimise sales and inspire our…
Aspect Retail Logistics
- Work as a member of a team to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Direct the operations of the assigned work team to achieve prescribed objectives.
- Develop protocol/practices that maximize team collaboration, standardized processes, project completion and evaluation.
- Here's What You'll Get To Do:
- The Team Leader support the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with opening, closing and leadership duties as empowered by the Store Manager.
Prenco Progress & Engineering Company Limited
- Candidates must be a high motivated team player that is , energetic, reliable, accurate and organized.
- Prenco Progress & Engineering Corporation Limited, an…
- Multi-Task; Team leaders have the ability to maintain team spirit and keep team members engaged so they meet or exceed expectations because they plan, organize,…
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers;
- The Team Lead links the leadership team and the sales associates by assisting…
$21 an hour
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- All other duties as required.
Goldies Cafe + Eatery
$14 an hour
- Passion for teamwork and a team environment.
- Here are some key details of who we are looking:
- Fun, friendly, and a genuine desire for hospitality and the guest…
- What will you bring to the team?
- Oversee the quality and quantity of each team member’s work, assist in training new members and monitor the overall…
- IBM Canada is seeking a Workplace Mental Health (WMH) Leader to join its leadership team.
- You influence and inspire responsive engagement with the IBM Canada…
- The Team Leader is responsible for the following:
- As part of the management team, the Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager and Assistant Store…
- Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience in the recovery processes and working methods within IKEA…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.