Team Leader jobs in Pickering, ON
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
North York, ON
Team Leader jobs nationwide
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
- Pearle Vision - Optician, Oshawa, ON*.
$17 an hour
- Flourishes as a team player in a fast,energy-rich and change-oriented environment.
- A leading sports’ merchandising brand is looking for motivated and passionate…
$14 - $15 an hour
- Report any technical problems to the team leaders to avoid losing respondents.
- Great way to network and work with a team of experienced individuals.
$69,290 - $82,127 a year
- Here’s what you will do as part of the team:
- Work closely with the business, application and IT infrastructure teams to analyze business and technical problems.
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- As a supportive and accountable leader, you will manage, motivate and train staff, ensuring effective teamwork, strong performance, continuous learning and…
$149,331 - $175,466 a year
- An innovative leader that stays current with industry standards and best practices, you will drive corporate strategy development and work with senior leaders,…
- Provide direction to project team and conduct regular project team meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and team and interact effectively with committees.
- Should you be selected to progress, someone from our team will reach out directly to provide instructions on next steps.
- What do you need to succeed?
- A natural leader, who is intuitively creative and customer-centric.
- What This Position Is All About:
- The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service…
- Has a competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus.
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team.
- Our office is looking for Interns to work in our Audit teams.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide support to all members of the team.
- Can work individually and as part of a team.
- We are really excited about our product, as you will be too!
- The focus of the role is working with and through your various networks while building and…
- Actively participate in our team tasks to deliver a full experience to our customers including store cleanliness, merchandising and restocking of product and…
$15 - $19 an hour
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and stay updated on any changes in company policies.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.