Systems Administrator $60,000 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Our client is looking for a full time System Administrator with experience in Office 365 for a full time position in North York!
- 5+ year experience as a system administrator in providing technical assistance and support for infrastructure systems and in the installation and maintenance of…
- Billing Administrator - Assignment Start Date.
- Billing Administrator – Nice to Have Skills.
- Strong knowledge of internal systems such as Gmail, Google, iPower…
- Project Administrator - Assignment Start Date.
- Project Administrator – Nice to Have Skills.
- The main function of a Project Administrator is to plan, direct, or…
- Developing and maintaining construction progress activities utilizing the company's in house proprietary management system.
$89,046 - $100,177 a year
- The Administrator should be well versed in scripting, virtualization and operating systems, including operation and maintenance of Linux systems.
- Demonstrated experience with major system upgrade/enhancements for Windows systems.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or…
- Operate information retrieval systems to research and extract records according to established guidelines.
- The Indexing & FastTrack Administrator is responsible…
- Preparing documents for entry into the computer system with various software applications by organizing incoming documentation, including mail, faxes and…
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar appropriate education.
- At least 2-5 years of UNIX AIX/Linux/Red hat/Solaris/Suse,…
Civil ArSa Engineering Inc
- Demonstrated experience as a Contract Administrator or Assistant Contract Administrator on at least three (3) Ministry of Transportation (MTO) or municipal…
$70 - $80 an hour
- Setup and manage Oracle databases on different operating systems.
- Create automation scripts for monitoring and managing database systems.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing RHEL/Windows/ESX systems.
- Manages detailed design phases for large projects / programs identifying,…
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX Server operating systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving urgent/critical incidents on production systems.
- Previous experience with investment systems such as Bloomberg, Calypso, Markit, and lcelink an asset.
- Liaise with portfolio managers, counter parties, prime…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers, meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients.