System Administrator jobs in Oakville, ON
You refined by:
Etobicoke, ON (undo)
- Work closely with IT Project Managers, Database Administrators and Network Administrators.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit analysis findings…
- Systems Administrator will be responsible to engineer, build, plan, automate, administer, and maintain, Systems, Servers, Storage, Data Center, Cloud and…
- Good leadership experience along with 3 years of experience operating a large-scale, 24×7 environment.
- Systems Administrator will be responsible to engineer,…
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports as required on gross payroll, hours worked, PTO/vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions,…
- Establish and manage Systems and Storage service offerings as well as lead and manage a team of technical System Administrators.
- You will be accountable to:
Richmond Community Management Services
- Assist with board packages, action lists, action list follow-up, arrears and vacancy reports as required.
- Must be able to provide leadership to staff.
$30,000 - $45,000 a year
- Must have strong computer skills, comfortable working with PC Law, and software for other standard legal programs on a cloud-based system.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers, meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients.