Sutton Group Admiral Realty, Brokerage jobs
Quebec City, QC
$23.10 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Advise clients on export and import restrictions.
- Advise clients on insurance requirements and other custom related matters.
- Class one (1) driver’s license.
- 2-5 years of commercial driving experience.
- Clean driving record & background check.
$17 - $20 an hour
- To offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel and visitors’ medical insurance for individuals and groups.
Markham Centre Realty Inc., Brokerage
$14 an hour
- Answer and forward telephone calls, take messages,.
- Schedule appointments and perform other clerical duties.
- Schedule appointments, using manual or computerized…
- Focus on the continuous development and improvement of our strategy helps keep our brokerage competitive, and will allow for assistance in strategizing as well…
- Reviewing and monitoring AIMCo’s access to custodial, prime brokerage and banking portals.
- Your success will be determined by your ability to manage the daily…
- Provide research support to the Research Analyst;
- Conduct company, industry and macro-economic research;
- Assist with writing research notes and sector reports;
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of dispatch experience in a transportation environment- LTL Pick-up and delivery.
- Provide our clients the coverage they need by building strong business relationships.
- As a Client Care Associate, you are responsible for the sales of Auto…
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan, and excellent benefits!
- Accurately update and maintain spreadsheets.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- In-depth group benefit: 5 years (Required).
- This position provides information and guidance on all aspects of group benefits plan design, implementation and…
- Serving members and clients who require assistance with day-to-day transactions.
- The coolest financial institution according to Quebec’s millennials.
McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers
- Minimum one year experience in a brokerage.
- Responsible for the day-to-day policy needs of Group Operations policyholders insured with Traders and Scottish &…
Thompson Ahern & Co. Limited
- By joining our team, we offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Develop business prospects and client base.
- Review and account freight & brokerage invoices for outgoing and incoming freight.
- The Material Planner/Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the management…
- Increase sales productivity of targeted advisor groups.
- Through a consultative selling approach, in a specific territory and working closely with your fellow…
Royal LePage Locations North, Brokerage
$100,000 a year
- Ensure brokerage compliance with applicable regulations.
- Sustainable growth of the brokerage in market-share.
- Communicating with admin, agents and public.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.