Sutton Group Admiral Realty, Brokerage jobs
- Our Client is a 3rd generation temperature-controlled carrier, who specializes in all fresh/frozen LTL and truckload shipments to and from the United States and…
- We are looking for a business-minded individual who is curious or passionate about commercial real estate.
- Only candidates of interest will be contacted.
- Pension plan (matched) and group RRSP.
- This permanent entry level position will be working Friday 1pm - 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am - 8pm.
- As a member/client service advisor – sales, you help solicit and develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients.
- Aon Is Looking for A Wording Strategist.
- As a Wording Strategist you will report directly to the Executive Chief Broking Officer.
- We license individuals and brokerages engaged in real estate sales, rental and strata property management, set entry qualifications, investigate complaints…
- The person in this position is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed mainly of…
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance.
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education…
- Monitor the various merchandising propositions from Desjardins Group (e.g., ordering promotional materials for the whole caisse).
- Key competencies for the job.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company
- PRODUCT DEVELOPER, SPECIALTY INSURANCE SOLUTIONS.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, the successful applicant to this newly created role will be…
- Conduct Due Diligence on brokerage relationships, Swap Execution Facilities, Multilateral Trading Facilities and exchange/clearing house memberships;
- And will be responsible for overseeing the release and production of customs brokerage entries by supervising a team of Customs Brokerage Release Agents and…
Royal LePage Locations North, Brokerage
$100,000 a year
- Ensure brokerage compliance with applicable regulations.
- Sustainable growth of the brokerage in market-share.
- Communicating with admin, agents and public.
$40,000 - $75,000 a year
- We are a well-established family owned.
- We are looking for a junior accountant to join our growing administration team in Windsor – Essex.
- In-depth group benefit: 5 years (Required).
- Experience within a brokerage, consulting, or carrier environment would be an asset.
$66,353 a year
- You will provide full financial planning and regular monitoring of member plans to ensure they reach their goals.
- What does an Investment Specialist do?
- Our client is seeking detail-oriented Claims Associate to join their busy team.
- Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.