Supportive Counselling Services $40,000 jobs
$30.75 - $38.33 an hour
- Knowledge of and commitment to strengths-based, client-centred counselling practice.
- Knowledge of community development, community health agencies and services.
$34.26 - $42.73 an hour
- Comprehensive knowledge of psychotherapeutic and counselling skills.
- Broad knowledge of healthcare and community services available to applicable client group.
- Educates and provides supportive counselling to participants/families regarding the study and the diseases being investigated.
- The RN/RPN is responsible for:
$35.56 - $44.36 an hour
- Conduct social and psychosocial assessments, and provide individual, family and group counselling services.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize mediation, conflict…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.