Supportive Counselling Services jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Lower Mainland, BC
York Hills Centre for Children Youth and Families
$20 an hour
- (York Region Centralized Children’s Respite Service)*.
- Reporting to the Coordinator of Respite Services,.
- Upon joining York Hills you will be welcomed into an…
Aunt Leah's Independent Life Skills Society
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
- Diploma/Certificate in Human/Social Services (Preferred).
- Special Services Youth Worker - Full Time *.
- Diploma or certificate in Human/ Social Services.
$66,787 a year
- Experience required in a service centered environment, preferably within student services.
- Designs, delivers, and evaluates Enrolment Services student service…
$37,047 - $45,717 a year
- Includes counselling, peer support and education;
- Experience working in the social service field.
- Family Service Toronto (FST) helps people face a wide variety…
- Providing educational and supportive counselling.
- Providing comprehensive intake assessments for the Adult Outpatient Mental Health Service.
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred.
- Remote Agent or Vancouver Office.
$27.07 - $29.14 an hour
- Provides grief and supportive counselling as well as follow-up services in special needs cases.
- Refers clients to community & social service agencies for…
$65,400 - $85,890 a year
- Thorough knowledge and experience with case management and supportive counselling skills.
- The Program Manager of Services will be directly accountable to the…
Services and Housing In the Province (SHIP)
$54,175 - $63,796 a year
- Provide individualized goal assessment and supportive counselling as appropriate.
- Services and Housing In the Province (SHIP).
- 37.5 Hours | Union Position.
Catholic Family Services of the Battlefords
North Battleford, SK
- At Catholic Family Services of the Battlefords Inc., we offer counselling and support services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Positive, outgoing attitude with genuine customer service orientation.
- 2 years of counselling and interviewing experience dealing with individuals from diverse…
$73,402 - $91,752 a year
- Provides recommendations and makes referrals for individuals for campus services and external community services when necessary.
Choices for Youth
St. John's, NL
- Life skills and employment counselling.
- Knowledge of community services and programs.
- This will include intake/assessments, providing supportive and crisis…
$20.66 an hour
- Supportive counselling, crisis stabilization and conflict resolution.
- Minimum 2 years in individual supportive counselling and group work.
$30.75 - $42.73 an hour
- Facilitating connection with community services and service providers for community referrals and on discharge from program;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
For 30 years, Aunt Leah’s Place has been helping kids in foster care and young mothers achieve a better future.