Supportive Counselling Services jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
$25.43 an hour
- Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth provides safe shelter, supportive services, and long-term solutions to youth homelessness.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
$43,657 - $46,987 a year
- Previous experience providing supportive counselling.
- Develops short term and long-term case management counselling services.
- For more information about COSTI,.
$38.74 - $42.43 an hour
- Ability to provide supportive, crisis, adjustment and palliative counselling.
- Advanced knowledge of human behaviour, supportive counselling and intervention…
$37,047 - $45,717 a year
- Includes counselling, peer support and education;
- Experience working in the social service field.
- Family Service Toronto (FST) helps people face a wide variety…
- Providing educational and supportive counselling.
- Providing comprehensive intake assessments for the Adult Outpatient Mental Health Service.
$73,402 - $91,752 a year
- Provides recommendations and makes referrals for individuals for campus services and external community services when necessary.
$31.26 - $34.26 an hour
- Early Abilities provides universal infant hearing screening, diagnostic audiology services, communication intervention options for children and counselling and…
Margarets Housing and Community Services
- Assist clients to maintain/develop a supportive network.
- Knowledge of existing services in the GTA.
- Facilitate access to required services, resources and…
$53,940 - $66,437 a year
- Provide trauma informed counselling services.
- Provide brief/single session counselling services.
- FST’s Counselling Services offers trauma informed and evidence…
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred.
- A place where excellence is rewarded.
Skylark, Children, Youth & Families
- Advocacy on behalf of children, youth and families in the facilitation of service provision.
- Direct case management, supports accountability by facilitating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.