You refined by:
Support Worker $70,000 jobs
- Current registration in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- For the Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board
$67,646 - $83,880 a year
- Provides third level support to users.
- Maintains, enhances and supports custom developed or commercial off the shelf applications/Enterprise Systems, and…
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety:
- Move, Build, Grow your career!*.
- As the premier global asset management and disposition company,…
West Haldimand General Hospital, Hagersville
$41.29 an hour
- Safety (patient, worker & workplace) is a WHGH Corporate Priority.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to successfully support all levels of staff in resolving…
$38.86 - $48.38 an hour
- As part of our interprofessional staff, Social Workers assist our patients by providing counseliing and support to as well as assist patients in accessing…
Social Work Evolved Inc.
$75 an hour
- Registered with the College (OCSWSSW).
Community Addiction and Mental Health Services of...
$33.30 - $40.31 an hour
- Provide support and follow-up post-crisis with ongoing face to face and/or telephone support or by connecting clients to appropriate follow-up agencies;
$65,655 - $82,411 a year
- For more information on how to access training support dollars please consult the NWAC website at http://www.nwac.ca/policy-areas/labour-market-development…
$42.59 an hour
- You will be expected to participate in continuous improvement activities and to support all aspects of the work planning process.
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs.
$38.67 - $45.59 an hour
- Social Worker III - Walk-in Counselling Clinic.
- " While the primary function of this position is to support operations of single session walk in clinics , the…
Individualized Funding Resource Centre Society
$300 a day
- The Individualized Funding Resource Centre (IFRC) Society facilitates recruitment for Personal Support Workers (PSW) on behalf of individuals with disabilities.
$78,153 - $90,228 a year
- Experience providing information and support to victims of crime would be considered an asset.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Victim Services, this position…
$31.69 - $40.02 an hour
- Social Worker ll (HC 77):
- We are over 22,000 employees who provide health care and support services in hospitals, health centres and community-based programs…
$90,707 - $124,572 a year
- The purpose of the Workers’ Advocate Office is to ensure that workers and their dependents are aware of key elements of the compensation system in making…
York Hills Centre for Children, Youth and Families
- Provide comprehensive individual assessments with children who are in care to support a better understanding of the child in the context of their lived…
- Communicate analysis findings and provide support for excavations and measurement results.
- Onstream Pipeline Inspection Services Inc*.
Bartimaeus Rehabilitation Services
$37 an hour
- Rehabilitation Support Workers are required immediately to deliver services to children and adults with Acquired Brain Injury.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We are a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling assets.